Student Health services will continue to be in operation for all our services, including all the TeleHealth care that has recently been launched — primary care, injury/illness care, mental health services, and continuing public health monitoring, prevention, and care for COVID-19 patients. For continuing students and recent graduates, USC Student Health (Counseling and Mental Health Services, Medical Services) can continue to be your provider from May 23 through August 14, 2020.
- The 2020 summer health fee is $180 ($15 per week); students may purchase the first 6 weeks, or the second six weeks, as a single block for $90.
- Students taking summer classes are automatically be billed for health services; the fee will appear on the tuition bill.
- Provider care (medical and mental health) is available by TeleHealth to all USC students residing in California; workshops and “Let’s Talk” drop-ins are available to students regardless of current location. In-person care services (testing, imaging) is available as a follow-up to TeleHealth, if recommended by the provider.
- All matriculated students are eligible to opt-in for summer services, including undergraduate, graduate, domestic, international, and online degree program students. Recent graduates (May 2020) are also eligible for opt-in.
- New and continuing USC students may write to email@example.com with the subject line “OPT-IN for the Summer Health Fee.” Please include your name and student ID number. Charges will appear on your next tuition invoice, and you will receive a confirmation of enrollment by email.
- Graduating students (May 2020) may write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “OPT-IN for the Summer Health Fee, Class of 2020.” Please include your name and student ID number. You will be contacted by a representative to process payment by credit card over the phone, and you will receive a confirmation of enrollment by email.
Note: if you are not enrolled in the student health insurance plan, proof of active medical insurance will be required.