In a life-threatening emergency, call the Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- DPS at University Park Campus (UPC)
- DPS at Health Sciences Campus (HSC)
When you are on campus, call DPS for the fastest emergency vehicle response.
After-Hours Medical, Counseling or Sexual Assault Survivor Support Assistance
(213) 740-9355 (WELL)
Follow the recorded instructions. You will be connected to an on-call physician, nurse or crisis counselor.
For USC students in health profession degree programs who are exposed to potential bloodborne pathogens.
- During Business Hours
- After-Hours Needlestick Hotline
(323) 442-7900 (Leave a message and a provider will get back to you within 30 minutes)
- Follow these detailed instructions and protocol for bloodborne pathogen exposure.