The Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) provides an essential link between USC Student Health and the USC student population. SHAC represents the student body in relaying student health concerns and priorities, provides input into USC Student Health services, and promotes health on campus.
SHAC is comprised of members selected through campus partners and should include a diverse membership including undergraduate and graduate students, international students, and students from a variety of backgrounds, interests and majors. Student members will be appointed by respective student governments for a term of one year and one student member will be designated as a co-chair.
- Celia Bartel, USG Student Assembly for Gender Empowerment Co-Executive Director
- Ruben Romeo, USG Speaker of the Senate
Graduate Student Representation
- KJ Queen, President of GSG
- Quinn Anex-Ries, Director of Diversity & Equity – Advocacy
- Sheila Pakdaman, HSC Director of Community Services
- Lita Mallett, Director of Virtual Accessibility
- Ruth Cislowski, Clinical Associate Professor, Field Education, Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work
Keck Medicine of USC Representation
- Steven Siegel, MD, PhD, Chair, Dept. of Psychiatry and the Behavioral Sciences, Keck School of Medicine of USC; Chief Mental Health and Wellness Officer, Keck Medicine of USC
- Winston B. Crisp, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Sarah Van Orman, MD, MMM, FACHA, Chief Health Officer, USC Student Health, Division Chief for College Health, Keck School of Medicine of USC
Ex Officio: USC Student Health Executive Committee Members
Updated Sept. 16, 2021