Build a skill, add to your personal toolkit for positive mental health and interpersonal and intrapersonal well-being. Check the current schedule, and make a reservation at usc.edu/myshr under “workshops.” Times and dates subject to change.
The Thrive Workshops series functions as a peer support group and psychoeducation resource. They are not considered Group Therapy. Although we encourage students to protect the privacy of their peers, Workshops are not confidential spaces and, therefore, not a replacement for therapy. If you are interested in a higher level of care, please visit MySHR to schedule an appointment with one of our counselors.
These programs are made possible by your USC Student Health Fee.
Thrive Workshops Spring 2022
- Anxiety Toolbox (75 min)
- Feeling Blue (75 min)
- Focusing Your Attention (75 min)
- Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
- Keep Calm (30 min)
- Sleep Well
- Stress Less
- Test Anxiety
Empowering Bodies Workshop series:
- Understanding Your Body Image
- Thoughts, Feelings, Physical Sensations & Behaviors
- Thinking Styles and Body Dissatisfaction
- The Media, Your Culture, and Ideal Images
- Lapses and Relapse Prevention
RSVP Workshops Spring 2022
All workshops are 60 minutes unless otherwise indicated.