Counseling and Mental Health Services
Licensed clinical professionals are available, upon request, to provide workshops on a number of topics including stress, grief/loss, suicide prevention, and many other college mental health topics. For departments and student organizations that would like a counselor to facilitate discussion with students, please contact us by completing the information on this workshop request form.
Health Promotion and Strategy
Provides structured research consultation to campus partners in priority areas to improve student well-being: mental health, alcohol and other drugs, consent and healthy relationships, and building in the values of equity and inclusivity into institutional systems. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services
The office of Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services provides a variety of tailored workshops and training to students, staff, and faculty. Topics include domestic violence or intimate partner violence, sexual assault/sexual violence, consent, healthy relationships, stalking, and other information related to gender or power-based harm. Specialized, multicultural-specific programs on the topics below are available upon request. (Please use the workshop request form.)
- Gender-based harm overview
- Supporting survivors (long term strategies) of gender-based harm
- Crisis support for survivors of gender-based harm
- Neurobiology of trauma
- Relationship violence
- Consent, sexual assault and rape culture
- Creating healthy relationships
- Healthy communication for couples
- Self-esteem and self-compassion
- Sexual assault prevention
The office of Relationship and Violence Prevention and Services is also home to trauma-informed care expertise for campus partners, and specialized programs for trauma survivors. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Healing Arts is a safe environment to express themselves and tell their stories, build resilience, identify and name emotions, self-regulate, gain a stronger sense of self-worth and much more. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circle of Hope is offered survivors of sexual violence that occurred between the ages of 17 to present.
Please check the main Counseling Groups page for times/days/leaders each semester.