Update: the COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic will be relocating to the 2nd Floor of the Lyon Center on July 7, 2021. The new entrance will be located on the backside of the Lyon Center, across from the Jefferson Parking Structure.
Students, Faculty and University Staff: You are invited to make an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccination at the Lyon Center on the University Park Campus for:
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2021 (8:30am – 4pm)
- FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2021 (10am – 4pm)
Note: If you have had a vaccine within the past 14 days; or if you a currently recovering from COVID-19, you should not take a vaccination appointment at this time.
We are offering APPOINTMENTS FOR
- Pfizer (first dose)—The Pfizer vaccine is administered in two doses three weeks apart.
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen (single dose)
Please make your vaccination appointment a priority so doses can be allocated as efficiently as possible.
Walk-ins will be accommodated between 9 am – 2 pm daily during clinic days.
HOW TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT
- Log in to https://usc.edu/myshr using your USC NetID and password.
- Go to APPOINTMENTS > IMMUNIZATIONS > University Park Campus > and select
- > COVID-19 PFIZER (1st dose)
- > COVID-19 PFIZER (2nd dose)
- > COVID-19 JOHNSON & JOHNSON (single dose)