The COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic is located on the 2nd Floor of the Lyon Center. The entrance is located on the back of the Lyon Center, across from the Jefferson Parking Structure.
Students, Faculty and University Staff: You are invited to make an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccination at the Lyon Center (ground floor) on the University Park Campus for:
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 2021 (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15 2021 (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2021 (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
Note: If you have had a vaccine within the past 14 days; or if you a currently recovering from COVID-19, you should not take a vaccination appointment at this time.
We are offering APPOINTMENTS FOR
- Pfizer (first dose)—The Pfizer vaccine is administered in two doses three weeks apart.
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen (single dose)
Please make your vaccination appointment a priority so doses can be allocated as efficiently as possible.
Walk-ins will be accommodated between 9 am – 2 pm daily during clinic days.
HOW TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT
- Log in to https://usc.edu/myshr using your USC NetID and password.
- Go to APPOINTMENTS > IMMUNIZATIONS > University Park Campus > and select
- > COVID-19 PFIZER (1st dose)
- > COVID-19 PFIZER (2nd dose)
- > COVID-19 JOHNSON & JOHNSON (single dose)
Preparing for your appointment
- Please bring your USC ID to your appointment.
- Read the PFIZER Appendix Attachment or the J&J/JANSSEN Appendix Attachment.
Additional vaccine locations through other existing programs: Keck Medicine of USC offers vaccination at Health Sciences Campus location. Los Angeles County has public site appointments for vaccines throughout the county