The COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic is located on the 2nd Floor of the Lyon Center. The entrance is located on the back of the Lyon Center, across from the Jefferson Parking Structure.
USC Pharmacies COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Beginning on October 4, 2021, USC Pharmacies will be the campus partner administering COVID-19 vaccines for the campuses.
Appointments are encouraged but walk-ins are also available, at the following locations on campus:
- UPC (administration and undergraduates campus) — Lyon Center, Second floor;
- UPC (administration and undergraduates campus) — Student Union Pharmacy
- HSC (health sciences campus) — Medical Plaza Pharmacy
- HSC (health sciences campus) — Pappas Quad on select days
- Verdugo Hills Professional Pharmacy (Glendale)
- Retail Pharmacy Locations
- See the following page for additional information:
You must bring either paper or electronic proof of vaccination (with dates), a photo ID, and may be asked to complete a self-attestation of eligibility form that you meet CDC guidelines.
Apart from these booster shots, third shots are also recommended for immuno-compromised individuals.
Additional vaccine locations through other existing programs: Keck Medicine of USC offers vaccination at Health Sciences Campus location. Los Angeles County has public site appointments for vaccines throughout the county