The COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic is located at the second floor of the Lyon Center, through January 31. Enter the building at the entrance toward Jefferson Lot (exterior building stairs); alternate entry for elevator use is inside the building, please use the main front gym entrance for access.
USC Pharmacies COVID-19 Vaccination Program
As of October 4, 2021, USC Pharmacies is the campus partner administering COVID-19 vaccines for the campuses.
Appointments are encouraged but walk-ins are also available, at the following locations on campus:
- UPC (administration and undergraduates campus) — Lyon Center, Second floor;
- UPC (administration and undergraduates campus) — Student Union Pharmacy
- HSC (health sciences campus) — Medical Plaza Pharmacy
- HSC (health sciences campus) — Pappas Quad on select days
- Verdugo Hills Professional Pharmacy (Glendale)
- Retail Pharmacy Locations
- See the following page for additional information:
You must bring either paper or electronic proof of vaccination (with dates), a photo ID, and may be asked to complete a self-attestation of eligibility form that you meet CDC guidelines.
Apart from these booster shots, third shots are also recommended for immuno-compromised individuals.
For additional vaccine locations in California, visit https://myturn.ca.gov