Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services provides a variety of tailored workshops and training to students, staff, and faculty. Topics include sexual assault/sexual violence, consent, healthy relationships, stalking, and other information related to gender or power-based harm.
Yoga As Healing (YAH)
Yoga as Healing is a program that provides Trojans with a means of becoming reacquainted with their bodies, helps them become grounded in the present moment, and allows them to explore the benefits of mindfulness as they flow breath to movement in guided trauma-informed practice and meditation. This program is open to individuals who have experienced sexual-based violence and/or gender-based harm.
Empowerment: Skills & Support for Survivors Group Therapy
This group is for students who experienced sexual assault during college and hope to gain skills to improve their mental and emotional well-being. This group also provides an opportunity to connect with other students who have similar experiences.
We provide specialized, multicultural-specific programs on the topics below.
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services General Services
- Gender-based Harm Overview
- Supporting Survivors of Gender-based Harm in the Long Term
- Crisis Support for Survivors of Gender-based
- Neurobiology of Trauma
- Relationship Violence
- Consent, Sexual Assault & Rape Culture
- Creating Healthy Relationships
- Healthy Communication for Couples
- Self-Esteem and Self-Compassion
- Sexual Assault Prevention