Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services provides immediate therapy services for situations related to gender- and power-based harm (e.g., sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking). The office is located in USC Student Health’s Engemann Student Health Center Suite 356, and all services are confidential.
In case of an emergency or if you need immediate assistance, please call (213) 740-9355 (WELL)
- After hours, press zero “0” to speak to an on-call counselor
- Note: Clients requiring transportation to a SART center for services can ask the office to activate a Lyft service ride at no cost.
Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services on-call counselors aid in discussing medical options, reporting options and provide crisis support and advocacy.
View and download the Sexual Assault Response and Survivor Care guide for USC students.
Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services also provide:
- Workshops and Programs for student groups and campus partners
- Affirmative consent workshops (“Trojans Respect Consent”), that are required for all first-time, first year students
- Bystander intervention training (“Trojans Act Now”)
- Advisement for the student peer outreach program, VOICE
Meet the counseling team at Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services.