All students are required to have health insurance, whether through the university plan or through another provider. Please note that students are automatically enrolled for the USC Student Health Insurance Plan upon registration each academic year–unless a waiver is submitted by the deadline.
New to choosing health insurance options?
- Start here with >>> About Student Health: Fees and Insurance
Have questions about the USC Student Insurance Plan?
- Learn about >>> what the USC Student Health Insurance Plan (provided through Aetna) covers.
Bringing your own insurance plan?
- Learn about >>> Waiver Requirements Note: waiver information and forms must be submitted to Aetna, generally by the end of the third week of the semester (September and January).
For additional information and questions about student health insurance or billing, contact:
USC Student Health Insurance Office
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm