Price List – Fall 2018
Your Student Health Fee covers most medical services at USC Student Health, however, there are some additional fees described below. The list below is not a complete list of fees and only includes the most frequently used services. If you have any questions regarding cost and services, please contact Cashier Services.
All prices listed are subject to change without notice.
Medical Services Appointments
- Visit: Covered by Student Health Fee.
- If a student arrives 10 or more minutes late to an appointment, the appointment is cancelled. The student would need to reschedule their appointment at usc.edu/myshr.
Counseling Services Appointments
- Individual, Group Counseling and Crisis Intervention Sessions: Covered by Student Health Fee.
- Psychiatry: Covered by Student Health Fee; requires Engemann doctor or counselor referral.
- Late appointment cancellations of less than 24 hours notice or no shows for psychiatry: $20.
- Allergy Consultation: Covered by Student Health Fee, referral by doctor for new patients
- Allergy – Patch Testing: $169, by referral or doctor order
- Allergy – Skin Testing: $100, by referral or doctor order
- Allergy Desensitization – 1 Injection: $8, by referral or doctor order
- Allergy Desensitization – 2 Injections: $12, by referral or doctor order
- Allergy Desensitization – 3+ Injections: $18, by referral or doctor order
Health Information Management
- Photocopying of medical records: 5 pages or less: no charge, 6 pages or more: $10. Please fill out the Authorization for Medical Release form.
- Retrieval From Storage: $10
A note about Insurance and Immunizations: If you have purchased the USC Student Health Insurance Plan, all immunizations are covered 100% per your plan benefits, with the exception of Typhoid, Yellow Fever and Rabies, which are covered at 90% per your plan benefits, with no deductible required. The prices for immunizations below are for students that don’t have the USC Student Health Insurance Plan.
- Gardasil 9: $238 per injection.
- Hepatitis A: $48 per injection. Series of 2.
- Hepatitis B: $52 per injection. Series of 3.
- Influenza (Flu): $20
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR): $81. Part of New Student Health Requirements
- Menactra (ACYW): $124
- Bexcero (MenB): $176 per injection. Series of 2.
- Pneumococcal (PPSV): $110
- Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis (Tdap): $40
- Td: $31
- Polio: $26
- Twinrix: $94 per injection . Hepatitis A & B combined. Series of 3.
- Typhoid: $97
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): $139
- Yellow Fever: $142
- Late fee for missed immunization deadline each semester: $25*
*Students will be assessed a $25 late fee if they submit proof of immunizations after the deadline either in the Fall or Spring semester. New Students are required to submit proof of Immunizations by a set deadline each semester. For more information, please visit the New Student Information page.
- Biopsy- Skin (1 specimen): $28.89
- Chlamydia / GC Panel: $30.62
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: $6.31
- Hepatitis B AB: $6.44
- HIV Testing: approx. $20
- Measles/Rubeola Titer (Blood Test): $14.25
- Mumps Titer (Blood Test): $15.84
- Rubella Titer (Blood Test): $6.25
- T-Spot (Blood Test): $42.42
- Syphilis: $3.10
- Varicella Titer (Blood Test): $4.20
- Reference Lab Fee (lab handling fee):$12
The following laboratory services are covered by your Student Health Fee:
- Basic Metabolic Panel
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Pregnancy Test
- Rapid Strep
If enrolled in the Aetna Student Health Plan, cost will be ledger billed, if not enrolled in the Aetna Student Health Plan, students must pay the full cost out of pocket.
- Kyleena: $879.88
- Mirena: $879.88
- Nexplanon: $979.33
- Paraguard: $822.65
- Skyla: $774.28
- Ankle Support – Aircast: $25.99
- Arm Sling: $2.59, only applies to Large and extra large sizes
- Boot – Aircast: $60.50 and under, applies to all sizes
- Crutches: $11.51
- Knee Immobilizer 22″: $19.61
- Fiberglass Long Leg Splint: $95.55
- Colles Padded Metal Splint: $4.33, applies to all sizes
- Comfort Form Wrist/Thumb: $15.60
- CTS Wrist Support: $5.85
- Azithromycin (500mg pk) $8, Part of Antibiotic Drug Family.
- Benadryl (injectable) $14, Part of Antihistamine Drug Family.
- Depro Provera $112, Part of Contraception Drug Family.
- Ketorolac (injectable) $12, Part of Pain Relief Drug Family.
- Ella $35, Part of Emergency Contraception Drug Family.
- Rocephin (injectable) $16, Part of Antibiotic Drug Family.
- Digital X-rays: Covered by Student Health Fee
- CD Copies: $10
- Retrieval from Storage: $25
Specialty Care Services
- Acupuncture: Covered by Student Health Fee. Limit 6 visits per semester.
- Allergy Consultation: Covered by Student Health Fee. Requires USC Student Health doctor referral for new patients. See Allergy Clinic information above for desensitization prices.
- Dermatology: Covered by Student Health Fee. Requires USC Student Health doctor referral. See Laboratory Services if Biopsy ordered.
- Musculoskeletal Clinic (chiropractic): $15 co-pay per visit.
- Nutrition Services: Covered by Student Health Fee. Requires USC Student Health doctor referral.
- Orthopedics: Covered by Student Health Fee. Requires USC Student Health doctor referral.
- Physical Therapy: $15 co-pay. Services billable to insurance. Requires USC Student Health doctor referral.
- Travel Consultation: Covered by Student Health Fee.