Some clinical sites may require a “Respirator Protection Fit Testing” as part of your health clearance. You can make an appointment at Eric Cohen Student Health Center for Mask Fit Testing. There is a $20 fee for this service. Once you have an appointment, please make sure to follow these pre-appointment instructions as follows. Failure to do so may result in rescheduling your appointment:
- Prior to your appointment view the instructional videos, below, of proper donning and doffing of a respiratory mask (mandatory).
- Complete the medical questionnaire found in your patient portal, myshr.
- Expect to be in your appointment for at least 1-hour.
- Please refrain from eating and/or drinking 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- For persons with facial hair, wearers MUST BE clean shaven to get a good fit with a respirator.
- Learn more about mask fit testing at OSHA.
3M™ 1860 & 1860S Health Care Particulate Respirators & Surgical Masks Fitting Instructions
3M™ 1870 Health Care Particulate Respirator & Surgical Mask Fitting Instructions