Mask Fit Test
Attend a Mask Fit Testing Session
(for Med Students only)
Please fill out the medical questionnaire at usc.edu/myshr prior to attending.
The $20 mask fitting fee is waived by attending a session.
Friday, August 10, 2018
in MCH 256
Friday, September 29, 2018
in Hastings Auditorium
For all other programs, please call (323) 442-5631 to schedule an appointment.
Some clinical sites may require a “Respirator Protection Fit Testing” as part of your health clearance. You can make an appointment at Eric Cohen Student Health Center for Mask Fit Testing. There is a $20 fee for this service. Once you have an appointment, please make sure to follow these pre-appointment instructions as follows. Failure to do so may result in rescheduling your appointment:
- Prior to your appointment view the instructional videos, below, of proper donning and doffing of a respiratory mask (mandatory).
- Complete the medical questionnaire found in your patient portal, myshr.
- Expect to be in your appointment for at least 1-hour.
- Please refrain from eating and/or drinking 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- For persons with facial hair, wearers MUST BE clean shaven to get a good fit with a respirator.
- To learn more about mask fit testing, you can go to this website: https://www.osha.gov/video/respiratory_protection/fittesting_transcript.html