All USC students are encouraged to pick up a free COVID-19 antigen testing kit for use after spring break travel. You will receive an email from the USC Bookstores with a unique QR code; present this code at one of the locations below.
- Lyon Center Kiosk/Tent (Trousdale Pkwy at 34th St.)
- UPC Bookstore Patio
- 3/07 – 3/11 9 am to 6 pm; 3/14 – 3/18 9 am to 4 pm
- HSC Bookstore
- 3/07 – 3/11 9 am to 5 pm; 3/14 – 3/18 9 am to 4 pm
When you return to campus from travel, use this kit within the first 24 hours of arriving back to your residence. Follow the kit instructions in the video below:
If you test NEGATIVE, you may proceed to classes and activities. No uploads are necessary. Schedule a PCR test through Pop Testing between days 3-5 after your return from travel to confirm your results.
***If you test POSITIVE, upload your results to MySHR and begin isolation.***
Having a Safe Spring Break
Tips for safe travel, going out at night, and meeting up with others.
- Going out safely (night-time safety)
- Sex and relationships (dating, sex, protection, contraception)
- Overdose prevention (using fentanyl testing strips and naloxone*)
- Information for safe international travel (travel preparations and embassy information)
- CDC health information for travelers (testing, masking, vaccinations)
*Naxolone is a covered benefit of the Student Health Insurance Plan provided through Aetna, it is available through the USC Pharmacies and other retail pharmacies without a prescription through a consultation with a pharmacist.
Have a wonderful spring recess and we’ll see you back on campus on March 21.