USC Student Health is committed to providing you the highest quality primary health care while you study at USC.
New undergraduate or graduate students based in the United States should follow the steps below to access our services:
STEP 1: Gather the following information to upload to your student health record:
- Immunization records
- Medical history, including current medications
- Proof of insurance (if you plan to waive the USC Student Health Insurance Plan)
* Your parents, guardian, family physician, or pediatrician may be able to help you gather these records.
STEP 2: When you have a USC Student ID number and active email account:
- Log in to MySHR – your one-stop source for making appointments, communicating with your health care providers, accessing medical information and viewing test results.
- Complete the following three forms:
- Consent for Treatment
- Health History
- Immunization Requirements and History **
** Please note: You must submit proof of the immunization requirements by the third week of the semester.
Congratulations! You are now ready to access care at USC Student Health, at both the Engemann and Eric Cohen Student Health Centers.