Vaccines are crucial tools in the fight against deadly infectious diseases; we strongly encourage students, faculty, and staff to receive COVID-19 vaccination.
Vaccination appointments at USC Student Health are uploaded into the schedule on a weekly basis, please check in MySHR for the current week’s appointments at the UPC Lyon Center. All current USC students (and May graduates), all USC faculty, and university staff are eligible for vaccinations. Walk-ins without appointments are accepted between the hours of 9 AM – 2 PM during vaccine clinic days. COVID-19 vaccines are provided a no cost to current students, faculty, and staff.
- Learn about vaccines from Keck Medicine of USC.
- Read recent University messages regarding COVID-19.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about vaccination policies at USC.
- See the current vaccine clinic schedule
- Considering vaccination, but have questions? Check out the vaccine fact sheet and learn about the “Ask A Doc” program. Vaccine questions may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students: Needle Fear Workshops are available to help you if an anxiety of needles may be keeping you from getting the vaccine.
Video: COVID-19 Vaccines and Variants, Explained
Meet the “Vaccine Heroes” of USC