What are groups? (or Finding Your Flock)
Groups are facilitated by licensed professional clinicians in USC Student Health Counseling and Mental Health Services. Each weekly meeting is sequenced to help members make progress in their individual journey toward desired change.
Why seek out a group? Many people will struggle with a mental health issue at some point in their lives, and making time to regularly explore what they are going through can help. Finding others who are facing the same difficulties can provide perspective, and relief! Shared experiences can help individuals make desired progress.
Students who are interested in joining group counseling may use MySHR (in the “messages” section) to submit a Counseling Group Interest Form.
Where: online via Telehealth. Available to USC students currently residing in California, per state regulatory matters.
- Bipolar Support
- Coping Strategies for Depression
- Graduate Rise and Shine
- Graduate Women Empowering Graduate Women
- Healing Arts Workshop for Women
- International Tea Time (For International Graduate Students)
- LGBTQIA+ Bloom: Growing in Relationships with Others
- Mindfulness Skills for Daily Living
- Trailblazers: First-Generation Student Support Group