What are groups? (or Finding Your Flock)
Groups are facilitated by licensed professional clinicians in USC Student Health Counseling and Mental Health Services. Each weekly meeting is sequenced to help members make progress in their individual journey toward desired change.
Students who are interested in joining group counseling may use MySHR (in the “messages” section) to submit a Counseling Group Interest Form.
Where: Engemann Student Health Center on the University Park Campus, 3rd floor (unless HSC campus is noted.)
- Leading from Within: Cultivating Your Best Self in Organizing Teams
- Graduate Women Empowering Graduate Women
- International Tea Time (International Students Group)
- We Got This! Women of Color Support Group
- Find Your Focus (Managing ADHD)
- Face Your Fears (Graduate Students)
- Peace with Food: An Eating Disorders Support Group
- Queer and Questioning
- Gender Spectrum
- Bipolar Support
- Healing Arts (Women’s Group)
The following workshops may also be helpful—USC students may register on MySHR. Workshops are led by licensed clinicians.