After Hours & Crisis Assistance
For immediate assistance in case of a sexual assault, please call the on-call counselor at Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services to discuss medical options, reporting options, and emotional support: (213) 740-4900 (press “0″ after-hours).
For immediate medical support after an assault, you can visit Santa Monica Rape Treatment Center or LAC+USC Violence Intervention Program. Please note that a Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services counselor can accompany you, and it is recommended you speak with a confidential counselor to guide you through this process (213) 740-4900.
Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center
1250 Sixteenth Street
Santa Monica, California 90404
To report through the USC Title IX Office, please contact Office for Equity and Diversity, (213) 740-5086.
In an emergency, call UPC DPS (213-740-4321) or HSC DPS (323) 442-1000 or LAPD (911). If you’re calling on a cellular phone, be sure that you can describe your location accurately.
Helpful Telephone Numbers:
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services: (213) 740-4900
- Department of Public Safety- Emergency: UPC (213) 740-4321 HSC (323) 442-1000
- Counseling and Mental Health Services: (213) 740-9355 – call 24/7
- Staff/Faculty Counseling Services: Center for Work and Family Life: (213)-821-0800
- Los Angeles Police Department – Emergency: 911 Threat Management Unit: (213) 485-7576
- Campus Cruiser (Escort Service) UPC: (213) 740-4911 HSC: (323) 442-2100
- Peace Over Violence Self-Defense (213) 955-9098